Indy Women in Tech Championship - September 6-9, 2017
Join members of the Golf Office staff this September as we serve as hole marshals for the Indy Women in Tech Championship at Brickyard Crossing Golf Course. We have several spots still available for this unique opportunity!
Hole marshals are located throughout the golf course with a focus on tees, landing areas, greens and spectator crosswalks. The Golf Office will be responsible for Tournament Hole #9 (hole #1 on the original Brickyard Crossing layout).
- Ensuring the safety of spectators and players
- Advising spectators how to observe proper golf viewing etiquette
* Must be knowledgeable in golf etiquette, be able to walk to and from assignments, have adequate vision and hearing, and be able to stand for extended periods of time. Feel free to bring a small chair to use during down times. Committee specific training will be provided prior to the event.*
To register for Tournament Hole #9 (IGA):
- Click the link to our registration site: https://iwitcvols2017.my-trs.com/
- Click the purple "Register Now" button
- Click “Select” in the blue box labeled “Volunteer”
- This will take you to our Activity Selector page, under the instructions at the top of the page there is a box to enter an access code and click unlock. Enter the access code: IGA2017
- Scroll down to the Marshals tab and click the + sign to view the shifts for tournament hole #9
- Note: You will see other holes with available shifts. These are the holes that are open to the public, but to marshal with the Indiana Golf Office, you will still want to sign up for the shifts under hole 9
- Select shifts and complete the registration form
If you have any questions or need helping registering, please contact Julia Potter or Kelly Gaughan.