How to Post an Indiana Golf Handicap Score on the App
1. Download the Indiana Golf Association App.
2. Login to your Member Account.
3. Select “Handicap.”
4. Select “Post.”
5. Select the Date that the round was played.
6. Enter the number of holes played, either 9 or 18.
7. Select the method of entry for the rating and slope information:
To look up courses by name and location, select the "Lookup" option. Select the tee played and the rating and slope information appear. If the tee you played is not available in the drop-down, select "Other" and manually enter the tee name and its rating and slope information.
To manually enter a course's rating and slope information, select the "Manual Entry" option.
8. Select the round type - Home, Away or Tournament.
9. Enter the Adjusted Gross (Net Double Bogey) Score.
10. Click the Post Score button.