Online: Go to Course Tab → Directory Tab → Search Course Name → Press Info and the Course Information Such as the Rating, Slope, and Handicap Calculator Will be Displayed Mobile App: Course Side Bar → Search Course → Course Handicap → Select Tee Marker by Clicking on Top → Enter Handicap/Average Score to Get Course Handicap Top Of Page:Click Here
What to Do if You are Receiving and Inactive Error Message?
If your account is currently active and you are receiving an inactive error message, please follow the steps below to log in:
Please click on the following link to login: Click Here
If it still doesn't work, you will need to clear your cookies and cache on your web browser to get the new link to work.
If you are using the app, please delete it and redownload it.
With the launch of the new World Handicap System, all Indiana Golf Members received a new Member Number. This was a change that had to be put into effect during the transition. Top Of Page:Click Here
How to Post Your Indiana Golf Handicap Score Online
1. Go to www.indianagolf.org
2. Click on the Indiana Golf Membership, click on "Post a Score" and then click on "Sign In"
3. Login to your Member Account
4. Accept the Terms of Service (only on the initial sign-in)
5. Update your email address (only on the initial sign-in) 6. Here is your potion to change your password
7. Under the Handicapping Tab, select "Post"
8. Select "Adj. Gross Score" button to enter a gross score or select "Hole-By-Hole Score" button to enter the round hole-by-hole (for hole-by-hole steps, follow the steps listed on the screen)
9. Select the date that the round was played
10. Enter the number of holes played, either 9 or 18
11. Select the method of entry for the rating and slope information:
To look up courses by name and location, select the "Lookup" option. Select the tee played and the rating and slope information will appear. If the tee you played is not available in the drop-down, select "Other" and manually enter the tee name and its rating and slope information.
To manually enter a course's rating and slope information, select the "Manual Entry" option.
12. Enter the Adjusted Gross (Net Double Bogey) Score.
13. Select the round type - Home, Away, or Tournament 14. Click the Post Score button Top Of Page:Click Here
How to Post an Indiana Golf Handicap Score on the Indiana Golf App?
Where Can I Look Up Course Ratings for USGA Courses?
According to the USGA, every golf course receives both a USGA Course Rating® and USGA Slope Rating® for each set of tees that is rated. The rating established for the scratch golfer is known as the Course Rating. There is also a rating for the bogey player known as the Bogey Rating®.
This Bogey Rating is not normally published but is used to determine a Slope Rating. The Slope Rating is an evaluation of the relative difficulty of a course for players other than scratch. The USGA Course and Slope ratings are then calculated and certified by the authorized golf associations before they are issued to the club. These ratings are vital in calculating a person's handicap for that particular course (Course Handicap).
If it is within 24 hours you can edit it on your end. Just click on your posted scores in your Players Club and there will be an edit button on the right-hand side of the score you posted. If it is after 24 hours, please contact your golf course to have them correct it or fill out ourContact Us Formwith the score information that needs to be changed.
With moving to the new system, it is important to post your scores on a daily basis since revisions take place daily. If you do not post daily your Handicap Index will not be updated in time for the next day and your score will not be included in the daily Playing Conditions Calculation (PCC). Please seeRule 4 Submitting a score in the Rules of Handicapping.