Step 1: Information and Instructions
Before beginning the application process, please read the following:
1. The rate for online application at any of the participating clubs is $35. This membership opportunity is open to new members and renewals.
2. The handicap service is based on the active golf season. New memberships or renewals made on/after November 15, 2019, will expire on December 31, 2020.
3. The second link (Step 2) contains the full list of Indiana Golf member clubs that are participating in the online membership registration option. An Indiana map is provided to show general locations. Please read over the list carefully before selecting a home club.
You must pick a "club/course" to have your membership based out of. This does not mean you must always play at the course or it be the main course you play. It is just a place you must choose to house your membership. Once you select and register for a "home club" you cannot change your club affiliation unless you register and pay for a second membership. Should you join a club with handicap privileges included in your membership, you may be eligible for a partial refund of your online fee. You will be asked for details of your new club membership. Contact the Golf Office for inquiries. 317-739-3011.
4. Once you have decided on a club, click the "Step 3: Join" link to begin the registration process.
5. To renew membership and retain your handicap records, please log in using your existing Indiana Golf number/email on account and password.
- If you are registering as a new member, please put in an email you would like to use for this membership or create an account with Google or Facebook information
6. Confirm or enter your contact information.
7. Select your home course using the search function.
8. Provide payment information. AmEx, Mastercard, Discover, and Visa are accepted.
9. Once you complete the registration process, you will receive an email stating that your registration has been received. That email will contain your login information for your online Indiana Golf account. If you do not receive that email, contact Stacey Rice-Dorman at (800) 779-7271 or the contact us page