*Scholarships are now posted for 2019 graduating High School Seniors. Download the applications below to fill in electronically. To be considered for a scholarship, your application and all required documents are due to email@example.com by 5 pm on Friday, March 15th
Indiana Golf Foundation Scholarship
Founded in 1994, the Indiana Golf Foundation was created to preserve and promote the game of golf in Indiana. The Indiana Junior Golf Program was already well-established, having been formed in 1987, and once moved under the Foundation umbrella, would continue to grow. In 1996, a scholarship program was created to provide financial assistance for students who actively participated in the Indiana Junior Golf Program.
In 1999, an additional scholarship fund was established at the Indiana Golf Foundation. David E. Simon created a scholarship to reward students who had worked at an Indiana golf facility with financial assistance to pursue a college education.
Simon Scholarship Application
Application directions for the 2019 Scholarships:
Academic Evaluation Form
- Download and save the application to your computer. Once you save the application to your computer, please complete the applicaiton by filling in the PDF electronically. You can tab between fields and save as needed.
- The Essay should be one-page, 1.5 spaced.
- The Indiana Golf Foundation scholarship requires completion of the Academic Evaluation Form and the David E. Simon scholarship requires completion of the Academic Evaluation Form and the Employment Evaluation Form (see downloads below).
- Additional letters of recommendation are welcome in addition to the Evaluation Forms.
Employment Evaluation Form
How to Submit:
Students should email all supporting documentation in one email with documents saved separately.
- First Name Last Name_Indiana Golf Foundation Scholarship Application
- First Name Last Name_Essay
- First Name Last Name_Academic Evaluation